Custom design your own polythene mailing bag!
Looking for a unique custom mailing bag for your products and mailings? Then you are in the right place. Sefton Transmail has been manufacturing high quality, printed and plain custom mailing bags and polythene envelopes for over 35 years and are now one of the UK’s leading manufacturers in terms of quality and service.
With extensive in-house manufacturing capabilities, we can offer competitive prices and great quality products to unmatchable lead-times. We specialise in extrusion, printing and conversion of custom mailing bags and are able to manufacture bags in all types of sizes and styles:
Printed Mailing Bags
With the rise of online shopping it has become increasingly important to make your brand stand out and create a memorable impression. Printed mailing bags can be one of the most effective promotional products to achieve this. They can represent both your company and the products inside whilst encourage returning customers.
- Quantities starting from as low as 1,000 bags.
- Printed designs in up to 8 colours, line and full colour process work.
- Highly effective in marketing and representing your brand.
- Available in various polythene films including co-extruded (opaque), recycled and degradable options.
We can manufacture plain and printed bags in blocks of 25 to 250; the block is an extra piece of polythene above the flap of the envelope that is melted to the one below it. You are then able to tear each individual envelope off of the block by way of a perforation.
- Perfect for fast moving packing and fulfilment lines
- Ideal for speed and ease of packing
- Holes in the header allow bags to be hung for ease of dispensing
Euroslot, Hole Punch & Punched Out Handles
We are able to manufacture custom polythene bags with a variety of punched out perforations.
- Euro slot – a special punch on an envelope or bag to allow it to be hung in a shop display.
- Hole Punch – quite simply a hole that is punched out of the film during conversion.
- Punched out handles – Becoming increasingly popular with click & collect, we can manufacture mailing bags with a punched out carrier handle which can additionaly be used as a carrier bag.
Lateral Seals & Gusseted Poly Bags
- Lateral Seals – This is an area above an envelope that is sealed off from the rest of the envelope. They are most commonly used on magazine envelopes or for use with a Euro-slot for shop displays.
- Bottom Gusset – An expandable bottom which creates a larger capacity when the bag is opened. Perfect for packing bulkier and wider items.
Sequential Numbering, Cash Bags & Tamper Evident Seals
Ideal for cash, vouchers and documents, we have the capabilities to manufacture secure, tamper evident bags and envelopes with the following features:
- Sequential Numbers
- Tamper evident seals
If you are unsure of what is best for you, then get in contact with one of our experienced sales team on 01603 404217 and be assured that your requirements will be met quickly, efficiently and cost effectively.